• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Anyone Actually Trying to get Better?

Hybridisms

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hybridism
I always see threads around the internet of people saying they want to get better and whatnot, and they never train consistently. FG is all but useless if not an extra "For Fun" with fast internet connection not being a regular thing in North America apparently.

NNID: Hybridism

Ping: 17ms
Down: 26mb/s
Up: 11mb/s

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Not really, I am only playing to have fun. I am never getting actually good at this game it seems.

Also your connection speed doesn't really mean that much.

Hybridisms

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hybridism
Not really, I am only playing to have fun. I am never getting actually good at this game it seems.

Also your connection speed doesn't really mean that much.
I had a mutual feeling when I started with FG, but then friends came over that I always thought were Smash gods and it was a very different game.

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
I'm most definitely trying to get better, but I seem to find most For Glory people too easy. I'm up for a few matches if you would like, I only own the 3DS version though :/.

Last edited:

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
I actually prefer being laid back and just playing for fun with my friends.

Though if I'm ever in a serious 1v1 match, I'm showing them the Monado's Power.

Top Bottom