• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ireland & Northern Ireland Thread!

Polifroeg

Smash Rookie
My friend and I are running a Wii U tournament in Tralee, Kerry next Sunday. More info at www.facebook.com/SmashKerry/ If you can't come to the event or see this after don't be afraid to contact me on that page or even here as we might be running more events in the future and we also run a gaming club where we play a lot of Smash!

VerdantSmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
lVerdantl
I just want to go on record to say that Vince messaged me on discord literally 5 mins after I posted that.

Last edited:

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
I look into a personality system which is called MBTI, and I become ESTP. Zelderu Maryoto can become ESTP because this is Zelderu Maryoto and not psychotic people. Psychotic people with the same diagnosis as Zelderu Maryoto become Introvert, or I.

ESTPs use Extraverted Sensing.

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
I look into a personality system which is called MBTI, and I become ESTP. Zelderu Maryoto can become ESTP because this is Zelderu Maryoto and not psychotic people. Psychotic people with the same diagnosis as Zelderu Maryoto become Introvert, or I.

ESTPs use Extraverted Sensing.
In this personality system which is called MBTI, I type myself as ISTP.

Top Bottom