• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#iQHQ Long island team Sm4sh 12 hr stream today w/ Giveaways!

FatalStryke

Smash Rookie
‪#‎iQHQ‬ will be hosting a Smash bros 4 live stream for 12hrs today starting at 12pm EST. We'll be giving away amiibos, tomahawk shades and some other prizes to some lucky subscribers. Make sure you subscribe to twitch.tv/FatalStryke to enter in the giveaways. Also lots of high level smash players will show up in person on stream throughout the day to play against our viewers / subscribers. Tweet #iQHQ to @ F FatalStryke to be added to the viewer challengers lineup.

Members of the #iQHQ team that you will be able to interact with in either today's stream or future streams are

1. FatalStryke
2. Captain Fire
3. CoonTail
4. ANTi
5. Vinnie
6. DKwill
7. KirinBlaze
8. PD
9. Problem
10. Ribs J
11. Elijah
12. Minty
13. TheRapture
14. TheDuL0R
15. GOHAN
16. TroyFullBuster
17. Max Ketchum
18. PANE

Since I used to be a professional Gears of war player my twitch.tv/FatalStryke channel is very new to the Smash Bros scene. Any type of support to get what #iQHQ does out there such as Retweets, hosting our stream, or simply telling your friends about what we do would be greatly appreciated. If you are wondering what #iQHQ is then feel free to go to the channel and read up about it in the "info tab" area. If you ever want to ask me any questions then feel free to tweet @ F FatalStryke . Hope to meet a lot of new Smash players through the stream and if you're attending WinterBrawl next weekend we'll see you there.

Top Bottom