• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iPod Touch Album Artwork

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay...this obviously isn't exactly PC-related (although it may be if I did something wrong with iTunes), but I figured this would be the best place to put it since it's a technical issue. If it would better belong elsewhere, I'd appreciate it if the mods could move it.

I tried Googling and the only problems I could find were album artwork only popping up in Cover Flow and album artwork being correct only in regular view.

I'm pretty sure that ever since I've had my iPod Touch (which is since January 10th) the album artwork has been for the wrong album, in every view -- while I have connected my iPod to my computer and it hasn't changed. For example, Sonata Artica's album For the Sake of Revenge comes up as Breaking Benjamin's album So Cold EP. The Brawl Soundtrack comes up as some video artwork. I tried taking everything off and putting everything back on and it didn't fix it. After that I sort of gave up but now it's really bugging me...seeing the Sonic Adventure 2 Soundtrack's artwork come up for Chuck is both obnoxious and it screws me up, especially on the Touch where 85% of the screen is album artwork.

If anyone has any suggestions, or had the same problem and knows how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated...

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
This sometimes happens on my ipod nano. I usually ignore it, because it goes away after I reset it or resync it. I'm guessing it's just a glitch.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not sure what you mean by resetting...if you mean taking everything off and putting it back on, then yes, I have. I've plugged it into my computer, I've turned it off, I've done just about every normal thing I can think of, since, as I said, this has been going on since two months ago when I got it.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
No, I meant holding down menu and the middle button for a few seconds until it resets. (Well thats how you do it on a Nano, I'm not sure how you would reset on a touch)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I don't think that's possible to do on a Touch...in any case, though, I've shut it off and that should have the same effect.

Top Bottom