• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Monthly/Weekly Tourny Scene

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
Hey guys well I'm getting back into the Smash scene. I used to be considered the best Samus in Oklahoma a long time ago until sports kinda took over my life. Haha but I'm attempting to help kickstart he smash scene in the state of Iowa cause that's where I currently attend school.

If I were to host a monthly/Weekly Tournament would anyone be interested. Currently have plenty of people at my school that play but I want to expand it past that. The only the thing I really need help with is getting the word out there. If there's any interest let me know!

A0N

Smash Rookie
Expanding the Iowa Smash community sounds like a great idea. I'd love to help but it depends on where in Iowa you're hosting the tourney, since I'm not very mobile.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Hey! Hows it going man? Iowa actually has a pretty lively scene thats growing every day! Atleast, Smash 4 is. I don't know much about the melee scene, though I know we have one.

If you're looking for monthlies, you won't find any better than PTL's We Livin. Held in Davenport once a month, they're fantastic tournies.

We Livin 6 had 91 melee entrants, 65 Wii U entrants, and 46 PM entrants.
We Livin 7 had 66 Wii U entrants, though I couldn't find info on melee or Pm for the day.

In addition to We Livin, various other tournies are held over the state. If you'd like to keep up, I'd highly recommend checking out our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iowasmash/

PuffMama810

Smash Rookie
im in muscatine Iowa what part are you guys from im interested in playing with other people dont want anymore lag to be a problem when i am playing

Top Bottom