• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui visits Florida

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Good matches Phanna, could you upload the first and third match of me vs Inui, so I can put some combos into a combo vid?

Brookman

Smash Hero
Inui's reaction time is so slow. These matches can't be Inui playing, cause he's almost top 25 for the EC material.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
No, thats Inui playing. We also did a lot of friendlies that weren't recorded that were worse than the videos for him. I think he does better when he is recording.

Brookman

Smash Hero
No, thats Inui playing. We also did a lot of friendlies that weren't recorded that were worse than the videos for him. I think he does better when he is recording.
I was being sarcastic, only inui would really get it I think, and a few others who saw the specific post I'm referencing.

Cort

Apple Head
Hahaha, too good.

Inui did react pretty slow many many times. He also likes rolling into forward smashes and trying the same edge gaurds over and over.

Shiz is too good, but you should try to keep it simple sometimes. You try to shine people in the air into dj + random move and end up missing it 70% of the time when they were already at a killable/edge gaurdable % where just a simple bair would have worked. But whatevers... Lol you kept trying to JC shines in between kills and Inui just came down and slapped you just as you messed up and double jumped, and you died. That made me laugh out loud.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I was actually laughing to Cort lol. Isn't it noticeable I was doing it on purpose though? Lol. Only a couple people have noticed that on the second fight I suicided on purpose so I could fight inui again to keep the set going lol. Inui is a cool person, I like playing him, but I definitely think his Fox is better than his Ganon. And yeah, his Sheik is pretty predictable. And Cort, your right about the Shine to Bairs and stuff. When I got the Phantom Hit at fountain of dreams, when I did the shine to bair I was laughing lol. I was doing the JC'ed shines on Pokemon Stadium for a combo vid I might be making lol.

Top Bottom