• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introdution

This post is too long?

• Total voters

Sir. Murf

Smash Rookie
NNID
girumorf
3DS FC
3883-7264-5387
Hi there, I'm Murf. A mediocre Smash Bros. who is very much interested in competitive play...

I mainly main Marth in most smash games but I also jumped upon the hype-train when Sonic was announced, this led to me playing a lot of him in Brawl and PM (even though I haven't played much of the latter).

I have been lurking around on Smashboards for almost a year now (after searching for smash communities) but I have only decided to make an account today.

At this point in time I'm not able to attend any tournaments, though I really would like to. This is mainly because the Sm4sh community in my area is not very developed and I only have a few friends I can play with locally.

Whenever I'm not playing Sm4sh, I'm usually studying, making useless images or playing Osu!. I watch the occasional show or two and sometimes a little bit of anime.

>TLDR: I am a scrub, must improve. halp ;-;
>>also title is messed up... RIP

Last edited:

godwit1ivy

Smash Rookie
NNID
godwit1ivy
Welcome Murf! Feel free to add me anytime NNID: godwit1ivy

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii