• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introductions are half the game

KuroX

Smash Rookie
Hey, everyone. First post on the boards and where else to post, but in my main's board. :laugh:

Anyways, I've been reading around and have seen how you guys are really cool about everything. So, I figured I'd come out of my shell and see what I can contribute to the community, ya know?

As you may have already figured out, my #1 main is Pit. I think he's a really flexible character to work with and can perform amazingly in any situation (if played correctly). My friends sigh and groan every time I pick him because they know I mean business when I bring him out.

That being said, I just wanted to let you guys know that there is another one of you out there and is willing to contribute, in any way, shape, form. Later!

P.S. A link to my video. I'll play as just about anyone. It's all for fun, anyways. ^___^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMew8x7wtB4

Top Bottom