• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduction

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=578]Introduction[/drupal]

I'm taking a third year course called "Introduction to Game Design" in the Interactive Arts & Technology program at Simon Fraser University. Each week we're supposed to take what we've learned in class and critique a game based on those elements. I've decided to use Super Smash Bros. Brawl for my analyses for a number of reasons (the main ones being that Sonic 3 & Knuckles didn't seem to be a good fit with the modern focus of the course and because my friend already picked Bioshock).

So if you feel like reading more about what makes Brawl a good or bad game, then here we go? I'm a last minute type of person and my assignment is due Friday night so expect this blog to be updated on Thursday night at the very earliest.

Top Bottom