• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduction

Felis

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow Pit forum :D

Since the release of brawl I played Pit, from all the characters I could see that he had style. But I wasn't very good but thanks for the Pit forum I have become such a better player. From becoming an all round better smash player and really progressing with Pit with all the crazy techs. Being a lurker I feel that these forums have given so much too me and I would like to give some back. So thanks to all the Pit community :)

-Felis

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol Well we've been in a rough patch as of late, but yeah we'll a great community! ^_^

Welcome you guys, and I hope you enjoy your stay. However I must digress, odds are this thread will be closed very soon. v_v

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Wow, I've never actually met someone from norcal. I guess there's a first time for everything. Anyway, make yourself comfortable, perhaps introduce yourself in Kown's Thread (the one place here where spamming is fine; it has no real topic). But you should avoid the debate about spamming arrows, that's the rough patch that was mentioned.

Top Bottom