• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing the Octopus Arcade Fight Stick – A New Tool for Smash Gamers

danmorelle

Smash Rookie
Hi Smashboards Community,

I'm Dan Morelle, a long-time fan of the Smash series and the fighting game community.

Today, I'm excited to share something I've been working on, which I believe could be of interest to fellow Smash players. It's called the Octopus Arcade Fight Stick, a project born out of a love for classic gaming and a desire to bring something new to the fighting game scene.

A Bit About the Octopus:
  • Versatile Compatibility: Designed to work seamlessly with multiple platforms, including those popular in the Smash community.
  • Ergonomic Design: We've focused on creating a layout that's comfortable for extended play sessions and responsive enough for competitive play.
  • A Nod to Retro Gaming: While it's built for modern gaming, it also pays homage to the classics, something I believe many here can appreciate.

I'm not here to just promote; I'm keen to become an active part of this community and learn from you all. I'd love to hear your thoughts on what makes a great fight stick, your experiences with different controllers, and any feedback or ideas you might have.

For those interested, you can find more details here.

Looking forward to answering your questions and hearing your feedback.

Cheers,

Dan

Top Bottom