• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing Myself

Lugiaboy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LugiaboyExtra
3DS FC
3024-8246-5446
Hello, my name is Lugiaboy and I am a fellow smasher. I've recently have been playing Smash 4 on the Wii U and thought this would be a perfect opportunity to be a part of the SmashBoards. Who knows? I could possibly meet new people and become a competitive Smasher. Anyways, call me up if you want to play Smash against me on the Wii U. NNID is at my profile.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Hello & welcome! Is your name based on Lugia? the #249th Pokemon and my favorite Legendary Pokemon? The Guardian of the seas. That's a good spirit. You can do it if you put your heart in it. you visit your fave characters topics and any smash related content and start getting good. There's plenty of players here and you can make good friends too. Good Luck on the road ahead.

Lugiaboy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LugiaboyExtra
3DS FC
3024-8246-5446
Hello & welcome! Is your name based on Lugia? the #249th Pokemon and my favorite Legendary Pokemon? The Guardian of the seas. That's a good spirit. You can do it if you put your heart in it. you visit your fave characters topics and any smash related content and start getting good. There's plenty of players here and you can make good friends too. Good Luck on the road ahead.
Yeah, that would be correct. Lugia is one of my favorite Pokemon as well. Thanks for the support, I've been playing some matches earlier with people and I'm starting to get into the hang of things.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Yeah, that would be correct. Lugia is one of my favorite Pokemon as well. Thanks for the support, I've been playing some matches earlier with people and I'm starting to get into the hang of things.
That's nice. Already getting the Smash warming. My top Favorite Legendaries are Mewtwo, Lugia, Jirachi, Mesprit, Meloetta, Xerneas, Diancie. I guess most are Psychic except for the new ones.

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

Lugiaboy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LugiaboyExtra
3DS FC
3024-8246-5446
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!
Thanks for sharing your NNID, think I may add you to go head and Head. I don't have a Skype on me but I'll probably make on in the near future.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to the boards~:249:

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag me!

I'm always up for matches, just let me know :b

Lugiaboy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LugiaboyExtra
3DS FC
3024-8246-5446
Welcome to the boards~:249:

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag me!
I'm always up for matches, just let me know :b
Aww, damn. I don't know what to say. Thanks a lot~

Top Bottom