• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing Myself

JokingDemon

Smash Rookie
Hello. I'v been playing smash since N64 and I want to learn more and possibly compete. The main smash I play is Wii U now. Open to play any level players and if anyone knows about any tournaments in Georgia I would be happy to hear about them.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Hi, welcome to Smashboards! ^-^

While I don't live or know much of the Smash scene in Georgia, I can help you with a few things. The Ness Board is a great place for any discussion about Ness in Smash for Wiiu and 3ds. You can find The Wolf Board here. I haven't been through the Tournament Board much, but I hope this will help. All of us need a bit of a break from Smash every now and then, you can find discussion about any other topic in Smasher's Hangout.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. If you have any questions or you see me online and would like to play Smash Wiiu just send me a message. ^-^ :151:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm a bit late, but welcome to the boards~:121:

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! A bit late, though.. sorry about that.

Top Bottom