• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Introducing Myself - My First Montage

AlizeZaide

Smash Rookie
EDIT: HERE IS WHAT MY GENERAL NEUTRAL GAME CURRENTLY LOOKS LIKE: https://imgur.com/HRJvuWo

Hi! I have not been playing Smash Ultimate for a very long time, only a couple months. I started with Isabelle but was thankfully shown by other players that the character was holding me back and that I could improve with a more fluid character. So then I became a Marth main, but it felt off. Then I started playing Link because Watchman does. His is a lot crazier than mine but I learned a lot from him and plan to also get some sessions in with French Tutor to help me improve my understanding of the character even further. I also played against Mr Bones and his amazing Bowser. Was my toughest heavies fight still to this day!

I have experience in Smash Melee and PM tho admittedly I only liked Turbo PM because if you play a game that's 90% jank you might as well take it to 100 ><

I want to become better at this game. I feel like my fundamentals are very polished now but the more in depth character specific technical things I am still completely oblivious to on the grand scheme of things.

I am a painter and a digital artist, and have also even done some Smash Bros fan arts. I am even in the process of doing a Donkey Kong art for someone. Please don't try to commission art from me here. I'm not trying to use smashboard as some self promo hub >< thanks

Now that all that nonsense you probably don't care about is out of the way, I'd like to direct you to my first actual montage after my improvements! I know it might not be very impressive to some people but I am proud of it! I would also like some constructive critique of my content as far as editing and music goes. It would help me out very much! I also welcome all players to come teach me things if they can teach me anything I need to know for high to top level game play because my intent is to actually get at that level. Thanks everyone :)

Last edited:

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
Don't give up! I believe in you! Also DAMN that Ness clip is old.

Top Bottom