• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intro Sequence Leaked Photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahnathan

Smash Cadet
I was watching D1's stream and some guy posted this in the chat. It kind of looks like this would be part of the intro sequence. I can't find anything about this on google and all the renders are original. I don't know if this has been shown before and i'm just being dumb but an explanation on this would be much appreciated.

EDIT: I was being dumb, this has been shown before.

Last edited:

sassafrass

Smash Cadet
Seeing all these characters together just reminds me how incredibly diverse the roster actually is, no matter what character people may have felt like they left out. I effing love Smash.

More on the subject of this picture, it looks real and I cannot wait to see it in action.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I believe it's from a new Japanese commercial featuring members of the band AKB48.

Whelp, found my new wallpaper.

Back to the first picture, it looks awesome. DK kinda looks like he does in the Mega Man trailer.

Though he's obviously looking in a different direction.
Overall it looks great. Glad we're getting an actual intro again as opposed to Brawl's SSE montage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom