• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intro Posssst

King Radical

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone. This is technically my second post but I figured I should do an introduction. I've been reading Smashboards for a long time for information purposes but haven't made an account until now. Been playing smash games since the original but these days I pretty much exclusively play Project M where I main Ike and Toon Link. Been playing the Smash 4 demo for a while now after someone was nice enough to give me a code and I'm enjoying it as well. Live in Memphis TN these days but I went to college in Ohio and used to play a lot of smash up there as well. Anyway not much else to say, thanks for reading this boring post!

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
Not boring at all. Project M was quite a bit of fun, it was the first time in a long time that I got to play a competitive Mewtwo. The Smash 4 demo is showing results as well. My brother and I were just playing it a couple moments ago. lol. Just imagine when the full game comes out.

'Welcome to the boards!'

Top Bottom