• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting Random trade tech

Pyr

Smash Lord
Well, since this was posted, might as well ask: Anyone test to see if Dr's Up-B cancel from Melee is present in S4?

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice
I believe is not possible, i mean in melee ways that is...but hey it's close lol

Dreamaholic

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dreamaholic
I think you either just got the momentum from up b even though it was canceled or it's because Bowser's down smash made you slide.

Dobbston

Smash Apprentice
To Up B cancel in melee you basically Up B into the ground during the early frames of a jump and you go right into the landing lag after the first hit.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, since this was posted, might as well ask: Anyone test to see if Dr's Up-B cancel from Melee is present in S4?
It's not in. And I think the UpB of Doc in Smash 4 is more of a reminisence of it. It hits hard during the early frames, the same frames where you could cancel it back in Melee. That's probably why it's so strong, it's like a little reminisence of the old Doc who could do it in Melee. That's what I think. But I'm probably wrong.

Top Bottom