• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting Marth Tech for the Open-Minded

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
A GameCube Controller Adapter for the Wii U is one solution... You don't have a Wii U though.
Not yet. I'm saving money, though. Should be able to get it in the next year or so, which is admittedly a long time. My dad's against the idea because "It sounds like you're buying the system for just one game" but he doesn't understand how the Smash community works. I'm cool dropping $360 for a WiiU and Sm4sh.

AudioSilver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-7513-8784
Not yet. I'm saving money, though. Should be able to get it in the next year or so, which is admittedly a long time. My dad's against the idea because "It sounds like you're buying the system for just one game" but he doesn't understand how the Smash community works. I'm cool dropping $360 for a WiiU and Sm4sh.
Definitely worth the money, in my opinion! Sounds like you'll get a Wii U around the same time that my schedule will start freeing up. (Which will leave me opportunities to go to tournaments.)

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
Definitely worth the money, in my opinion! Sounds like you'll get a Wii U around the same time that my schedule will start freeing up. (Which will leave me opportunities to go to tournaments.)
Yeah, I'm just waiting for my last few years of high school to be up so that I can go and drive myself to tournaments when I've got the spare time. It'll be nice, for sure.

AudioSilver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-7513-8784
Yeah, I'm just waiting for my last few years of high school to be up so that I can go and drive myself to tournaments when I've got the spare time. It'll be nice, for sure.
Hopefully I'll make it to a tournament sometime next year. My schedule may not open, even then...

I definitely plan on making an appearance as soon as I can though.

Last edited:

Rhino1337

Smash Rookie
Here is an interesting and really fun thing to do:
If your opponent (primarily spacie) is below the ledge off stage and they dont sweet spot the ledge, if you space an up tilt so that they get hit with the end of the hitbox, they will still get sent up but you will quickly be able to get a free guaranteed (until high percents) aerial which can allow for a nair or bair to hit them back off stage or a reverse dair if you think they are close enough to the edge. I dont know if that is confusing but Mang0 does similar (on stage however) things to chillin at pound 5.5 losers finals if you need a reference of what I kind of mean

Top Bottom