• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting Grenade Moment vs. Shulk

Dyce

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone,

I do not have a video to show this, so I will explain it. While fighting my friend's Shulk, I threw my grenade to the edge of the stage. My friend attempted to do his side-b, backslash. I do not know whether he did this intentionally or not, but while the nade began its pull-in effect and the backlash connected, he turned the other way and SD'd. Haha. Is this explainable somehow? Discuss.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
That's simply an accidental b-reversal. It happens when you input a backslash and then immediately flick the stick the other way. I've done it on accident a couple of times.

Dyce

Smash Cadet
That's simply an accidental b-reversal. It happens when you input a backslash and then immediately flick the stick the other way. I've done it on accident a couple of times.
I was thinking that when I saw it. What really got me what Shulk's animation clearly made him use side b, but then afterwards he reversed in contact with the grenade. Oh well. Perhaps it was an accidental think. Haha

Top Bottom