• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting Fact...Is Nintendo Trying To Tell Us Something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Found something interesting on Wikipedia. I don't know if this is a well known fact or not, but here's what it said on the page about Melee.

"The main character of Mother 3 for the Game Boy Advance (originally planned for the Nintendo 64), Lucas, was supposed to replace Ness, but because the game was delayed, Ness was kept. "

So I got to thinking...is this a hint to a new character? Is Nintendo trying to tell us something? Remember when Marth and Roy frist arrived in America? Fire Emblem drew blanks with many. But people loved the characters. So when Fire Emblem was released, everyone wanted to play it! This could be the same thing! Lucas gets publicity through Brawl, Mother 3 is released, and becomes an amazing smash! Who knows? Hope this helps, and raises the spirits of fellow Earthbound fans like myself! ^_^ Tell me what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom