• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting fact about the motorcycle

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
As far as I can tell, you can only turn 3 times maximum on the motorcycle. You can fall off earlier before that, since theres a chance you can fall off on any turn. But if you try and turn a fourth time, you WILL fall off. I've tried this a couple hundred times, but I'm not positive on whether its just an extremely low chance or something.

I'm not sure if this really helps since the motorcycle..well, isn't that great. Just a little thing to throw in there.

Gringleman

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if this really helps since the motorcycle..well, isn't that great. Just a little thing to throw in there.
Not great? The mortocycle is amazing IMO. Improves Wario's bad recovery a lot, has a potential of killing and mid-high percentages, can hit someone three times in one throw, and makes Wario look G.

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
I think he means it's not great for riding around on the stage. I mean, when would you find yourself having to turn more than 3 times on his bike?

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
this is pretty commone knowledge. also, like previous posts mentioned, you won't ever need 3 turns. at most I use one turn.

BTW, nice matches today Deff.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
BTW, nice matches today Deff.
Lol, that was my brother playing yesterday and his friend (and blue shell lawl) Sorry if you thought that was me. But I was watching some of the ffas xD

On topic: Didn't know many people knew this. And please DON'T turn 3 times with the motorcycle, it isn't that great anyways for the offensive. I guess this if for those people who didn't know.

Vetti

Smash Rookie
yea the bike is very usefully. A nice surprize attack and if your opponent is at the right percentage they'll be in place for a finishing u-air or his up B once you hop off. Watever you choose to follow up the attack.

Odendaalrust

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe how useful the bike is. As slow as it may seem, it ALWAYS catches my opponents off guard.

Top Bottom