• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting combos with falco

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
So I made this thread so people can tell me some new combos for falco I have a couple of my own custom combos and some other favorites respond your favorite falco combo

Last edited:

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
I'm not trying to be mean but why did you make this thread, every know falco have auto combos. Things like Dair and shine or just reading your movements DI. Using up tilt instead of shine on floaties.

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
I'm not trying to be mean but why did you make this thread, every know falco have auto combos. Things like Dair and shine or just reading your movements DI. Using up tilt instead of shine on floaties.
I made because you can make your own combos

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
I've never memorized Falco combos, just done them. I like mixing up things with a falling uair and doing stuff like extending a low-ish% combo with a dtilt. Maybe I should save a replay, look at what I do.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
The first combo you mention doesn't work (d-throw leads to no immediate followup if techrolled). The second is already known but theoretically can work (DI, percentage, weight and fallspeed dependent). Nice idea for a thread by the way for the case someone found something new in PM (could involve new PM ATs like footstool, wavebounce etc. and therefore wouldn't exist in Melee)

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
The first combo you mention doesn't work (d-throw leads to no immediate followup if techrolled). The second is already known but theoretically can work (DI, percentage, weight and fallspeed dependent). Nice idea for a thread by the way for the case someone found something new in PM (could involve new PM ATs like footstool, wavebounce etc. and therefore wouldn't exist in Melee)
it does work try wavdashing or rolling to them if that doesnt work I dont know the problem I get people with it all the time

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
With dthrow, you have to try and make a read with down air. I don't even know if you can always catch them before they can shield.

Anyways up throw -> nair/dair or forward thrpow to laser->fsmash/tilt??? is usually better.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Zekk, others are assuming you suck because you listed crappy combos that aren't even guaranteed. When you get defensive about your combos, it shows how bad your local competition is. This reinforces the idea that you aren't good.

On topic: Just watch a combo video.

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
Are you trying to start something? grow up you have never seen me play and why are you acting childish?
Zekk, others are assuming you suck because you listed crappy combos that aren't even guaranteed. When you get defensive about your combos, it shows how bad your local competition is. This reinforces the idea that you aren't good.

On topic: Just watch a combo video.
they are not full combos and even if they were then that does not mean he should go around and say im bad

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
they are not full combos
There you go again, getting defensive.
and even if they were then that does not mean he should go around and say im bad
He is partially doing that to provoke you into accepting his money match.
In addition, if you're offended for being called bad, then you are guaranteed 100% to be bad.
Why?
Because you have no competition. All high level players who have seen competition knows that: they, themselves, are bad. That they are nothing compared to top level players. Even top level players are capable of seeing their room for improvement. If you can't admit that you, yourself, are bad. Then you are without a doubt, bad.

No offense intended. Just trying to open your mind and broaden your horizons.

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
There you go again, getting defensive.

He is partially doing that to provoke you into accepting his money match.
In addition, if you're offended for being called bad, then you are guaranteed 100% to be bad.
Why?
Because you have no competition. All high level players who have seen competition knows that: they, themselves, are bad. That they are nothing compared to top level players. Even top level players are capable of seeing their room for improvement. If you can't admit that you, yourself, are bad. Then you are without a doubt, bad.

No offense intended. Just trying to open your mind and broaden your horizons.
Im getting mad because he doesnt even know me for all you know I could be the worst or the best you dont know
and again I dont live near him so why would he money match me Im not a little kid talking trash

Top Bottom