• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting C-Stick Buffering Mechanic

Smash Journeyman
I've noticed that when shielding and using the C-Stick, the Ice Climbers do what you would expect (left rolls left, right rolls right, down spot dodges.) with the exception of pressing "Up" on the C-stick. Instead of both Climbers jumping, only Popo jumps, while Nana does an Up-Smash. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but it could certainly have some useful applications regardless.

*Edit: It appears everyone already knew about this, please ignore.

Last edited:

Astora

Smash Rookie
This was discovered by Big D a while back first mentioned in the social thread. It still is one of the best desyncs oos as you can do a lot from the popo jump. I think there was plenty of discussion on its application in the desync thread if you're interested. Still, thank you for sharing your discovery!

Top Bottom