• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intelligence vs. Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Many of us here in the Ganon Boards love the guy, and will never let him die, no matter how bad of character he becomes. I know this, because I'm one of those people.

Lately, after Nope's monthly to be more specific, I realized that there is a thin line between an intelligent player, and a wise player. During Nope's monthly I was an intelligent player, who knew how to play Ganon, and impress people with my reading abilities, and AT skill. All of that was good, but not enough to do well in a competitive scene, where players main any character, and that character is better than Ganon.

Realizing this, among many other things, I've figured in order to even come close to winning some money from a tournament, I will have to play to win, with a character that will win. This is where I will place my Evil Lord under my secondary list, and find a main more suitable to my style, and more suitable to win. I plan to pick up Pit. Someone who's very underrated, as well as, misplaced.

Being competitive with Ganondorf is not very wise, unless you know that your competition is going to be easy, which by then, isn't competition. You're only called "smart" and other words synonymous to your intelligence, but by using someone who's got a coding error in his FAir and is listed as the worst character in the game, along with his Triforce comrades, you are not being very wise. With that, I'll leave you guys to think about this.

Read this, and gather from it whatever you possibly can. I plot (shifts eyes left and right) to still become a well known Ganon player and be better than other Ganons, like Fonz, DLA, and Jekyll, while using Pit for my competitive purposes.

:034:

No, I'm not leaving these boards, either.

Superspright

Smash Lord
We already know this...? We know he isn't supposed to win, ever, in theorycrafting and in a high-level tourney.

The only thing Ganon could do in theory is chain-choke some characters to 999% if he was flawless. But that isn't happening.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Some don't... like myself, before Nope's. Why don't we discuss who we can play with that would seem fitting for a former Ganon main, or a person who secondaries, Ganon?

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
Being competitive with Ganon isn't very smart either.

If you plan on winning, intelligence and common sense dictate you use metaknight diddy kong anyone but Ganon.

BB Code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom