• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Integrated Puff Guide

knoxvader

Smash Cadet
Would anyone be interested in helping me make an integrated guide to Puff, compiling everything that we can from Smashboards threads? And, if not that, then maybe simply linking to specific posts for more detail and cleaning up the OP's of our bigger threads, like Mah0ne's and RPK's for broader info (although I don't even think RPK's should be here anymore... pretty inaccurate).

knoxvader

Smash Cadet
I think I'll make a doc in the near future and start compiling/editing stuff. We need new guides so bad.

knoxvader

Smash Cadet
Apologies to all that were counting on me to do this. A lot has happened, but most of what prevented me from doing this was simply not being in the scene. I'm still not active and might not even go to a tournament this summer, but I still love Smash and participate at home and on the Internet as much as I can. I'm not sure if I'll revive this, to be honest, but I hope you other Puffboiz out there are doing well.

chrbir5

Smash Cadet
There's the new guide that that one guy is working on, alex's puff stuff, and the fb page. we can always refer to the melee library

Mtank

Smash Cadet
Well I'd be willing to help with a puff guide if you want. I don't know any frame data but I have a lot of successful tournament and improvement experience that I'd love share with other puff boys. Might make the switch to Fox soon, but puff is where my heart is, so id love to help.

Top Bottom