• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Instead of Palutenas Army what would you like to see as Pit´s Final Smash?

Pk Samus

Smash Apprentice
If u were the programmer what would your suggestion be about Pit´s Final, cuz I´m not very happy with the Centurions, I mean Beedrills were more effective back then...
If u liked Centurions u can post it here anyway and tell me why I´m wrong

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
It's fine for him, because it's accurate to the boss battles in the NES game -- If you saved centurions, they would help you against bosses.

Ichida

Smash Ace
I'd like to see him go all Ishida on everybody and fire a storm of arrows from every direction. Pull a Ginrei Kojaku!!

chris199236

Smash Rookie
i think he should be like the Bowser final and turn into his goddess and woop every1's *****

Muri

Smash Rookie
The Final Smash is OK, but the centurions should shoot arrows when Pit shoots arrow, just like in the game. Now the centurions are just something like kamikaze-pilots... ^^ They carry bows and arrows for no reason.

Top Bottom