• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Installation Help

Omnitruce

Smash Rookie
Hello,
I pulled my wii back out after 2 years of not using it in order to play Project M, and I cant seem to get it working. I followed instructions to a Tee from Project M site and Microwavesam's youtube tutorial, and when I start my brawl it just loads brawl.
I am using a soft-modded wii with all required cIOS and Ios's that I needed for Brawl, monster hunter, SMBW, etc. It is on system firmware 4.1u (yes I know) and using cUSB-Loader.
I bought a brand new 2gb usb for this because the one i was using previously was an 8gb and I guess I cant use it (the riivolution method wont work either.) so my question to start is if I'm using a blank sd do I just need the files from the Homebrew full pack from Project M site, and the newest cUSB Loader? or do i need more files?

Top Bottom