• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inside the fire - wario combo video

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Great video and great wario.

Try and get more characters in the next one, but I know you didn't have lots of footage to draw from.

A2xA

Smash Cadet
I ****ing love that song. Great wario maybe try and do more characters like goodoldgannon said and I can't really put it down much because I'm not a wario expert.

chAvo

Smash Cadet
yeah sorry about that, but there wasn't a lot of footage to work with since it was recorded in a single afternoon. On the next video i'll put in more diversity.

IceAge

Smash Cadet
Very nice use of tilts, especially d-tilt. I'm going to try some of those. Great vid!

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
I really like those Fairs into the F and D tilt. I've only been playing Brawl for a short time, but I can tell it's pretty good(I think). I liked how you took advantage of Sonic's spin by Uairing him.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
ok your going to hate me and so are others but whatever.....

people need to seriously stop posting these "combo videos". your making the smash community look nubbish by posting these lackluster videos which dont showcase combos at all. rofl throw to up air? cmon man thats not a combo...

if u were to do dair into fair into fair into bikeride off the edge into up air, that would be combo video material....not just clips of u doing ur up air to a high percentage sonic....

long story short, lets wait until we start trying to post these combo videos guys, ur making other wario players look like scrubs...

chAvo

Smash Cadet
Why would i hate you, just because you have an opinion? i agree with you in a couple of things, such as my lack of variety but to be fair against a person with an IQ over 50 it's almost impossible to do combos in brawl, so i did my best with what i got so far.

Now going into your example it's true that wario has almost no lag after most aerials, but that lack of lag it's equal to the lack of hit-stun of my opponent, so much so that connecting a second hit it's merely plausible due to your enemy's choice not to spot dodge or shield grab you.

PS: just a little something a LOT, i mean a LOT of warios believe that Dair is very useful it's not, don't get me wrong against a computer you can do 0%-death combos, against a person who's able reason you will get *****, but to each his own

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
thats the thing man, combos are far from impossible lol especially with wario....

im sorry i hated on ya, but combo videos usually use footage compiled over a long period of time, not from one afternoon lol. i dont doubt ur skill, i was just hatin on the vid..

wario combos are very possible man, as are combos with everyone. are u perhaps still trying to play brawl like its melee? hows ur wifi connection, maybe we can hit it up sometime and ill show ya <3

chAvo

Smash Cadet
i'd love a wi-fi match, i'll PM you ma FC, if you really are serious about it. On the combos topic i guess we just have to agree to disagree, until one of us is proven wrong xD

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
ha alright sounds good.

ill try to do a lot of recording this week with my friends(we just got the recording equipment) and show ya some magic.

p.s do u know peter griffin? hes lives in your city!!!

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
good wario!

try to do Utilts instead of Usmashes, they can pop the enemy higher and lead to Uair juggles.

also, shame on the sonic for falling into your wafts so easily.

Top Bottom