• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*insert poor title choice here*

Noktre

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noktre
3DS FC
0662-3774-8946
Hey all,

I've followed competitive smash for a while now and decided that maybe I should try to get into it. I never really knew about tournaments until recently and I haven't really seen any events near where I live(SC).

I haven't really played much of brawl but most of my childhood was spent on melee, so I hope to get into smash 4 and main as :4megaman:.

Aside from smash, I speedrun Pokemon, spend way too much time reading manga, and trying to get my life together now that I'm 18 and out of school.

Feel free to add me on Wii U or 3DS.
Wii U: Noktre
3DS: 0662 - 3774 - 8946

Morbi

Scavenger
Ironically, your title choice was not poor because you made a joke out of it. :awesome:

Mega Man is an interesting character, do you have a reason in particular? Or are you, perhaps, just a fan of his character?

Speed-run Pokemon? I did not realize that that was a thing. Which game(s) do you speed-run?

If you are trying to get you life together, this is a bad time to join. You are going to become enthralled and dedicated to Smash. :troll:

Noktre

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noktre
3DS FC
0662-3774-8946
Haha thanks.
I want to go with Megaman because he's one of my favorite game characters, though he plays a little different than I would have imagined him to, he seems to have potential.
Yeah, right now I'm running Pokemon Blue and trying to improve my time on that, it's relatively hard with all the RNG involved in Pokemon.
I will always reserve time in my life for video games. :3

Edit:
Love your sig btw, Dudley is my favorite SF character.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
For your title choice, I would've recommended "Hi! I'm New!". That always gets the people going. But yours is okay I guess :awesome:

Like Morbi, I also didn't know about Speed-run Pokemon. I spend so much time in the wild trying to find the rare Pokemon I want (sometimes my luck is completely terrible) and doing certain other things that I could probably never do a Speed-Run for that game. Really, I'm not a fan of doing Speed-Runs myself, but I enjoy watching them for the most part.

And good on ya for basing your character selection from your favorite video game characters. That's how I make my picks as well :)

Top Bottom