• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insert Hi Here

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
Hi there, friends! My name's Bonk and I like Smash Brothers. Isn't that COOL?! I really enjoy the colors of Smash (especially with the focus on color in Smash4) as I'm learning a lot about graphic art and animation. I'm also gonna start uploading videos to my YouTube channel called "ImPlayingAVideoGame" with things like smash bros. I'm not amazing at Smash Bros, but I'm good enough to know why I'm not amazing. Also... if you couldn't tell by the name I love to play TF2. So if you wanna friend me on Steam my name is ImPlayingAVideoGame.

So yeah that's me in a shellnut I really hope to start attending events and get involved in the community!

Last edited:

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
Ah, you and I alike -- I actually joined yesterday, and hope to get involved a bit. Hope your journey through Smashboards is awesome! Oh, and I'd probably look forward to your Smash Bros. content on your YouTube channel whenever you get to it. :3

Top Bottom