• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Insert Challenger Approaching joke here)

Audio/Volatile

Smash Rookie
NNID
GazerTheGamer
3DS FC
4468-1089-8561
Hey hey! I'm Reece, but I also answer to A/V or Audio. Call me whatever you like! I'm a Sm4sh player in the Austin area and, if it weren't obvious enough, I'm new to the Smash community! I grew up playing Melee and Brawl with some friends, but I never really played seriously until I got my hands on the 3DS/WiiU versions. The Nintendo club at my school is packed with 3DS players, and all the fun I had playing against everyone and hearing about the competitive Sm4sh scene (which I knew only a little about) got me really interested in joining the community!

I'm a Pac-Man main, and I consider myself a fairly decent player*, but I'm still looking to learn and improve. I primarily play the 3DS version, though I do own both (all aboard the Mewtwo hype train). Outside of SSB, I love playing games like Team Fortress 2, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and Starbound. I'm also an aspiring video editor (hence the name A/V :p ) and dabble in some animation here and there.

Anyways, I hope to have a good time and make some friends while I'm here. Feel free to ask me for my FC/NNID/Skype/Social Security info if you like. Though I try to be mature, I joke around very, very often. That being said, I'm glad to finally be a part of the Cool Kidz Club!

*though now I usually win every match at school, aside from this one really good Sheik main. He's a nightmare, eugh.

TheMainVaporeon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Drawinglizard5
3DS FC
2449-6002-4096
Hope you have a good time, I just joined yesterday and things have been going really smoothly for me. There's a lot of nice people on Smashboards. And it would be cool to battle you sometime! I'm looking for some more players to play with at the moment.

Audio/Volatile

Smash Rookie
NNID
GazerTheGamer
3DS FC
4468-1089-8561
Hope you have a good time, I just joined yesterday and things have been going really smoothly for me. There's a lot of nice people on Smashboards. And it would be cool to battle you sometime! I'm looking for some more players to play with at the moment.
That's good! If you like, we could exchange FCs and whatnot, I'm always up for a fight!

TheMainVaporeon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Drawinglizard5
3DS FC
2449-6002-4096
Yah I can't play at the moment either, but I might be able to add you later.

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Welcome! I'm excited to see more pacman players, he is definitely one of the more hype characters to see. Do add me at xavix5 (wiiu), I'm a Megaman player and would love to study his MU (stands for matchup) against pacman.

Audio/Volatile

Smash Rookie
NNID
GazerTheGamer
3DS FC
4468-1089-8561
Welcome! I'm excited to see more pacman players, he is definitely one of the more hype characters to see. Do add me at xavix5 (wiiu), I'm a Megaman player and would love to study his MU (stands for matchup) against pacman.
Sounds great! I'll do that once I can; right now I can't really use my WiiU because of family issues and such. But I will add you tonight!

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

Audio/Volatile

Smash Rookie
NNID
GazerTheGamer
3DS FC
4468-1089-8561
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!
Alright, thanks a lot! I'll be sure to add you tomorrow morning, both on WiiU and Skype in the morning!

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358
Pacmain?
Wanna do some 3ds Pac dittos?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to the boards~

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag me!
I'm always up for matches, just let me know

Top Bottom