• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insanity anyone?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Seen this before. I got up to around level 36 before I got bored. This one's more fun than most "change the URL" riddles because they actually make sense.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Hey Zook call an ambulance. Wait that's right you're incapacitated and/or unconscious!

Also I got to level 6 and I'm deciding this "puzzle" thing is a waste of my time.

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
The riddles get more and more interesting (and challenging) as you go on. I'll give you a tip for 6. Look a the page title (for example, the page title right now is "Insanity anyone? - Smash World Forums etc"), and think "of what?".

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
No no, it's not that I couldn't figure it out, it's that I got bored and I found it to be a waste of time, regardless of how interesting or challenging it gets.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Haha, I can't even get past the first level. I put in "it begins" and then I tried putting "seriously" first. It keeps taking me to google.com.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I dont know what the answer is supposed to look like. Heck, I dont even know the question.

This is stupid. I hate it because I cant beat it. I quit.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'm at lvl 15, I think.

What's the opposite of 'eng'?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
What am I doing wrong on the first level? I've tried multiple combinations of spaces and caps and whatnot. It still takes me to google.

I'm sure I figured it out I think I'm just inputting the answer incorrectly.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
nevermind I figured it out. Although I'm stuck on level 5.

EDIT: now on 6

now 7.. this one sucks

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Well I had to get some help on that one.. I'd never used morse code before.

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
It's fine if you get help. You are actually encouraged to google often.

I'm currently at level 53.2. The best level by FAR is level 41. It's honestly an amazing level.

Majora Zach

Smash Cadet
What in the world do the number 19 and the letters of the alphabet have to do with my question?

>_>

Help me on number 5...

Wait, no, I got it. It was easier than I expected it..

Top Bottom