• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

insane combo(s) leading to na Up-b

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1hn0OlBfk&feature=related
(it's the first death)

wow, the Pikachu player was god awful. He plays Pikachu good but letz face it, u didn't dodge his one attack. No, there r no things like spot or air dodges. Also, u could never pull that off on a srs Luigi player or someone who played a good Luigi, u need experience, way more experience.
Hmmm I love that set up. On lower percents I do something similar but i typically downsmash.

dair>nair>dsmash>ftilt.

Racks up the damage beastly xD. Nair is such a versatile attack.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm I love that set up. On lower percents I do something similar but i typically downsmash.
dair>nair>dsmash>ftilt.
Racks up the damage beastly xD. Nair is such a versatile attack.
Now, I'm glad u like it, I like it 2, it's quite hard to pull it off too. Btw that's not me playing XD

Nair is such a versatile attack.
Yessshhhh, I LOVE Luigi's Nair, so much options with it

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
That's a rapeful attack. 40% shoryuken kill on Pika? LOL WTH. And agreed with Alias. Nair is so wonderful. Combo starter/breaker/killer/but abit short ranged.

I think I did that similar back then, but it was moar of a Dair > Nair > Jab > Shoryuken at lower %s.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
hah guys ive been playing a lot Smash bros 64. Boy, the style is COMPLETELY different. I mean just Luigi is still aweseom, but it's really really werid withoud the rising tornado, side b, weird up b, easy shoyrukens due no air dodge and awesome sound effects!!!

WIGI

Smash Champion
well luigis cyclone is still used to recover, but it doens;t rise much. and yeah i played smash 64 alot the otehr day, i acual miss his drill dair. cuz it still spiked.

Top Bottom