• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ING is in

Dead Wire

Smash Cadet
I live in a place called socorro which in spanish
Metroid Prime 2 Echeos the dark symbiote with one orange eye making his crypaling walk to Brawl with one thing in mind CONTROL! dont go saying give me a move set play the game you'll see it. The one most popular trate of an ING is his Pool posses he turns into a pool of blackened sludge then he goes under the host of his choice taking one of there lives turning them into a beastly dead version of them with phazon spikes coming out of them. The player with the ING plays with someone elses lives and the unlucky victim respawn's forced to battle his mutilated dead self. if you take over Samus you'll get Dark Samus if you get zero suit Samus skeliton Dark Samus, Bowser kind of like Strikers Charged Mega strike Bowser he has black scales and his spikes turn to melted steel magma color DISCUSS!!!:cool:

Darkurai

Smash Master
An assist trophy, maybe, but not a playable character.
The Ing is a generic enemy. Generic characters don't have a playable place in this game.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You're an Idiot, D. Samus is made of Phazon not Ing possession, sigh.

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
Explain Diddy
Ing are nameless, faceless (literally, unless the eye counts) enemies, Diddy is a defined character. Saying ing should be playable is like saying a Koopa or a Stalfos should be playable.

Verdict: Fail

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Dead Wire said:
Explain Diddy
Diddy has several games where he's the star (DKC2 and Diddy Kong Racing come to mind) as well as countless other games as a partner to DK. The Ing are not only generic, but they've only appeared in Metroid Prime 2. Diddy is far more deserving to get into Brawl than the Ing. Your argument FAILS.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
WTF is up with everyone thinking Metroid Prime stuff will be in the game? The sub series is overrated, Japan hates it, and Samus is going with her Zero Mission look. I've yet to see anything even the least bit Prime related. An Ing would be a stupid character. If you want a new Metroid character, there's Ridley. After that, there is Dark Samus and that's about it. No one else is even the slightest bit important to the series, besides maybe Kraid or the Mother Brain, but they could never be playable.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You Forget the Hunters, they're after D. Samus on the priority list.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Just because Diddy was made before an Ing doesent mean he is less popular im waiting for that ING game
Give me a reason the Ing SHOULD be in.
I guarantee I'll immedietaly be able to counter and nullify that reason.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Play Metroid Prime 1, beat it with 100 % and see how Metroid Prime turns into Dark Samus. N00b.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Well Darkurai they havent anounced Dark Samus yet and until they do im sticken with ING so there.
I NEVER SAID DARK SAMUS WAS IN BRAWL

AND YOU STILL IGNORED MY POST ABOUT ONE REASON ING SHOULD BE IN BRAWL

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Dark Samus will be in the game somehow, or will do in a next Smash Game, he's too important and too awesome to be ignored.

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
They won't announce Dark Samus because Sakurai and Co will be kickin' it old school and reppin' the classic Metroid games with Ridley. Get that punk *** Prime **** outta here n!gga.
Gypsy calm down. We know you hate Prime, & the entire series Is supported almost solely by Western gamers.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dead Wire said:
Well Darkurai they havent anounced Dark Samus yet and until they do im sticken with ING so there.
Well Dead Wire they haven't announced the Ing yet and until they do i'm styckyn with Dark Samus, so there.

Dead Wire

Smash Cadet
I live in a place called socorro which in spanish
Play Metroid Prime 1, beat it with 100 % and see how Metroid Prime turns into Dark Samus. N00b.
Im the noob you're the stupid one I never beat Metroid Prime 1 because im not a nerd but my brother did and he beat it with a hundred percent and Metroid Prime never turned in to Dark Samus what really happend was they start a countdown you get in you're ship and fly away and Samus gets a distress signal from a planet called Aether DUH!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Im the noob you're the stupid one I never beat Metroid Prime 1 because im not a nerd but my brother did and he beat it with a hundred percent and Metroid Prime never turned in to Dark Samus what really happend was they start a countdown you get in you're ship and fly away and Samus gets a distress signal from a planet called Aether DUH!
Um.. that's just so wrong it's sad.

Darkurai

Smash Master
You call completing a game being a nerd?

You are the Weakest Link.

GOODBYE.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Che......I post after the creator of this thread "Dead Wire", and we have a Ing hot discussion lavish specticle without me even noticing! Wow!

No need to thank me though! ROFL!

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
You've just proven that you're an idiot. & I rarely flame, just to give you an idea of how much you screwed up.

Stryks

Smash Hero
This thread fails in enless porportions, Ing are crappy enemies, by far one of the worst in the metroid series... easily the worst in the prime saga, dark samus is made of PHAZON, not by possesion of ING...

and WHAT ****ing countdown?! after u beat metroid prime, he absorbs the phazaon suit, palce starts to crumble, and it says u have to gte to ur ship, with no time and nothing u appear outside seconds before it explodes, passing 100% u see the phazon suit being possed, thus the birth of dark smaus...

U FAIL, u friends with sandman by any chance? that would explain so much...

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
This thread fails in enless porportions, Ing are crappy enemies, by far one of the worst in the metroid series... easily the worst in the prime saga, dark samus is made of PHAZON, not by possesion of ING...

and WHAT ****ing countdown?! after u beat metroid prime, he absorbs the phazaon suit, palce starts to crumble, and it says u have to gte to ur ship, with no time and nothing u appear outside seconds before it explodes, passing 100% u see the phazon suit being possed, thus the birth of dark smaus...

U FAIL, u friends with sandman by any chance? that would explain so much...
He fails, but I liked the ing.:urg:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ahahahahaha.

Ing>Ridley? Ahahahahaha

Sorry i can't stop laughing.

****ing Imbecile. Well you know what? Ridley has been a boss in 6 metroid games.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Well Darkurai you're obviosly for Ridley fanatic sorry about the Dark Samus thing did I make you cry and ING would be in because he was in throughout the whole game Riddles is an easy 2 shots in the chest skreech dead clone me again pirate buddies yeah I own you!!!
Samus doesn't kill the same Ing over and over. She just kills various RANDOM Ing.

So tell me, which of these RANDOM Ing will make it in Brawl as playable?

Darkurai

Smash Master
Well Darkurai you're obviosly for Ridley fanatic sorry about the Dark Samus thing did I make you cry and ING would be in because he was in throughout the whole game Riddles is an easy 2 shots in the chest skreech dead clone me again pirate buddies yeah I own you!!!
Wow. Your parents are brother and sister, aren't they?

Stryks

Smash Hero
You have ABSOLUTELY fail, GTFO U PATHETIC N00B...

Ing arent even real villains, there just some species created cause phazon meteor hit and divided the world in light and dark (now that I think about it... WTF?)...

Theyre just a generic species
and sinc eit will NEVER return, its on the very bottom of generic, space pirates are far more important...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Don't even start with Ridley, you will only be owned.

Oh, and your Miis suck. :)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ing arent even real villains, there just some species created cause phazon meteor hit and divided the world in light and dark (now that I think about it... WTF?)...
The Phazon Meteor didn't create the Dark World, it just... opened it... if that makes sense, the Dark world was always there in another dimension.

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
I like ing, but they're still easy to beat, so thats a bad comparison, save for the emperor ing on hard. Anyway, this thread should be closed soon.

Top Bottom