• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Information on next release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jevedor

Smash Cadet
Is there a location on this forum which lists what things are likely to be worked on for next release? Seems like it should be obvious to find, but I have yet to find it. I'm mostly just curious. If its hush hush right now that is acceptable and understandable, but if there is a location to read about it I would enjoy the hype.

MVP

Smash Ace
IMO, I would think that the next release (which is not going to be for a couple of months guaranteed) would be sooner than other releases. Because with each release there's less stuff on the agenda to work on. That being said, there's probably some insane hush hush updates that we don't even know about yet. Like how that stage striking came out of no where. My guess is they're working really hard to get that clone machine to work. Also, since not a single melee veteran was released in PM 2.5, i'd bet they'd release 2 characters on the upcoming installments.

*cough*Genesis 3 PM:3.0*cough

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Umm, i'm pretty sure they won't be doing another release for quite some time. They gotta let the 2.5b metagame develop a bit before they can know what's overcentralizing, etc. Otherwise they won't know what needs tweaking.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
I think some of the stuff was:
- Everything related to the shield (regeneration, shield stun, light shielding, etc.)
- Everything related to wall mechanics (walljumps, tethers being able to grab on any part of a wall, etc.)
- Anything that hasn't been finished with melee veterans, or hasn't been ported over 100% from melee(animations, hitboxes, weights, etc.)
- remaning characters
- Jab reset
- that 1 dead frame thingy (god i hope they fix this in the next release, i still can't use falcon like i want to)

hold on a sec go to Project m 2.5b download thread and there is the known issues, which is basically what they are gonna fix in future demos

I think he just wants to know mechanics and not so much characters

yahyakun

Smash Cadet
I think some of the stuff was:
- Everything related to the shield (regeneration, shield stun, light shielding, etc.)
- Everything related to wall mechanics (walljumps, tethers being able to grab on any part of a wall, etc.)
- Anything that hasn't been finished with melee veterans, or hasn't been ported over 100% from melee(animations, hitboxes, weights, etc.)
- remaning characters
- Jab reset
- that 1 dead frame thingy (god i hope they fix this in the next release, i still can't use falcon like i want to)

hold on a sec go to Project m 2.5b download thread and there is the known issues, which is basically what they are gonna fix in future demos
i agree with u.
i hope they add character striking also.
and talking about shields, also Wavedash while shielding.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
We haven't announced anything for Demo 3. 2.5b came out barely a month ago.

But it will be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom