• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

infinites in turbo mode

hectohertz

Smash Ace
post em here!

here's what i've found so far

zelda - [upsmash, neutral-b], [upsmash]
tl - [up b]
m2 - [upsmash]
peach - [dsmash, jab]
zss - [upsmash]

clearly there are a lot of variations so im just going to try to find at least one for every character

mustardpi314

Smash Rookie
Ivysaur Dtilt (first hit) to Jab (First hit) looped
Squirtle's Dtilt (first hit) to Jab (first hit) looped
these two are hard to do but i think are infinite
also
Luigi Dtilt to Jab (first hit) looped, almost as hard as the above two
Bowser Dsmash to Jab

regal68

Smash Cadet
I don't think Bowser's dsmash to jab is a thing but dsmash loop is a thing (I believe you have to hold down as crouching counts as an action).

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
Lucas's Neutral B can infinitely chain into itself. Granted, you can still DI out of it, but it does around a clean 60% against someone who is crouch canceling.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Lucas's Neutral B can infinitely chain into itself. Granted, you can still DI out of it, but it does around a clean 60% against someone who is crouch canceling.
Doesn't Lucas's Neutral B just charge? o.o

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
Doesn't Lucas's Neutral B just charge? o.o
If it is already fully charged and you use it again, it actually has a hitbox around it...similar to Ivysaur's Neutral B. If you miss with it however, you will lose the Offense-Up charge I believe. But as long as you don't miss with it, you can spam with it indefinitely...at least until the opponent is either knocked away or SDI's away from you.

regal68

Smash Cadet
post em here!

here's what i've found so far

zelda - [upsmash, neutral-b], [upsmash]
tl - [up b]
m2 - [upsmash]
peach - [dsmash, jab]
zss - [upsmash]

clearly there are a lot of variations so im just going to try to find at least one for every character

Everything but the first two can definitely be DI'd out of. But you are missing dsmash with bowser (just hold down and mash down on the cstick, you cannot escape it).

Top Bottom