• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite Wall Jump

FerretStyle

Smash Apprentice
Am I missing something, or is this kind of useless outside of the SSE?

I haven't noticed anywhere on the normal Brawl stages that it can be used...

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
The infinite wall-jump isn't really useful, though a single wall-jump can really help out when you're recovering. It is also good for mind games... even more so now that some characters (including Diddy) can cling to the wall for a few seconds before jumping off.

FerretStyle

Smash Apprentice
I mean that even if it were useful, there's really nowhere to do it on the normal stages. Maybe the pit in the middle of Yoshi's Island... but in that case cling+jump+walljump can already get you out of the pit for the most part.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Yes, its that simple. And once you start clinging you can take your hands off the controls altogether and he'll still be clinging there. Its actually quite annoying when I'm not expecting it to happen. <_<

I guess this will be one of the things about Brawl we'll have to get used to.

Top Bottom