• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite Second Jump Recovery

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I have tried a few times to get this with Wolf, I pulled it off about 3 times in 1/4 speed. It's hard to do for me, maybe tomorrow I will practice with Peach, the floating may help to get the timing down.

The problem is we do not know if any of Ike's attacks work, but if Nair or Fair works it may really improve Ike's game. So I hope for the best and will see if I can get any results tomorrow.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i tried it but no luck i cant get it with anyone else either though so i am probably doing it wrong. also isnt Fair the least likely one to work and Bair the most?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I can also say that it works with Uair. Off to test Nair now.

Also, sadly according to the list Fair does not work for Ike.

Edit: Bair also works.

Betaz

Smash Ace
that list is not set in stone...people have'nt tested Ike for this yet so it's actually not sure...also is u-air an ISJR or just an SJR?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Edit 3: After looking at the topic again, I have learned every aerial can be SJR so it seems I have been wasting my time with all this. :ohwell: Time to start all over again. You can ignore everything below.

that list is not set in stone...people have'nt tested Ike for this yet so it's actually not sure...also is u-air an ISJR or just an SJR?
Probably only a SJR. I am not very good at this so I am not positive but I can only get the Uair to work by using it right before I reach the top of my second jump and the first jump is a full hop, the SJR only gives you your second jump back. I could be wrong, I only try to get it three times before I decide that it works so it could use more testing.

Also the list said not very likely next to Fair before, now it says no. Someone probably tested it already. I'll try Fair later to see if they are right but first I want to find out Nair.

EDIT: Fair can be SJR.

So as of right now Bair, Uair, and Fair can be SJR.
I am still working on Nair and I have no clue if any can be ISJR.

Edit 2: Dair can be SJR.

Betaz

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that Ike's b-air is the only one that has a probablility of being an ISJR.....which would be really nice =D

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I'm pretty sure that Ike's b-air is the only one that has a probablility of being an ISJR.....which would be really nice =D
Well we might as well test them all(except maybe Fair since it is confirmed as not working).

Anyways, how useful and/or practical do you think this will be? I am having a hard time just pulling of a SJR, ISJR is a long ways away from me without a lot of dumb luck.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
gl guys i tried testing this out a bit but i ended up in failure i couldn't get it with anyone else either though so i probably just don't know what i am doing

edit: i think i just pull off something with Bair but it looked like the 1st jump which is a SJR isnt it? i think that may actually be more useful cause his 1st jump is longer than his 2nd and i did it with no lag at all he just popped back up there

another edit: o **** i think i got it to work hope im doing it right lol

one more edit: i didnt get it :(

metroid1117

Smash Master
Ike cannot ISJR; he can only SJR. NAir cannot be SJR'd from ground level because it is so long. All of the other aerials can be SJR'd.

BAir is actually not that hard to SJR; short-hop, jump and BAir at about the peak of your short-hop, and then jump and BAir again (that last jump is the SJR). SJR FAir works in a similar manner, except you do a full-jump instead of a short-hop.

Top Bottom