• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

infinite jump

acv

Smash Journeyman

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Omg I think I just saw the light in using the O lag Fair, and Wall Of Wolf, as well as a new shining light for dair. IN fact, I'll post this to help him out. This is all the proof you need that about to boost wolf's aerial game up a bit. Undoubtly good in my eyes, and thank you for showing us this ACV.

Aerials that can be IFJ'ed-Wolf:
Nair - Yes
Fair - Yes
Dair - Yes
Bair - Yes
Uair - Yes

castorpollux

Smash Champion
honestly, i think this hurts wolf more than it helps him. Wolf's aerials have very little lag in general (other than the down air), and if this reduces every other character's aerial lag, then wolf's aerial advantage just went away =(((

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
honestly, i think this hurts wolf more than it helps him. Wolf's aerials have very little lag in general (other than the down air), and if this reduces every other character's aerial lag, then wolf's aerial advantage just went away =(((
Yeah I mean, his bair practically bounced off the ground anyway - it had perfect timing for just tap jumping, C-stick aerial, and repeat.

I doubt it helps dair, and uair just doesn't work to spam (in this way).

Top Bottom