• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Individual Attack Levels

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
I've been thinking (yes thinking) and I thought, what if the pokemons moves had levels? Like squirtles water gun, raises levels like squirtle himself. Ever time you use an attack, you raise its bar. The more damage you do, the more it raises, but it only raises after the battle and you have to win.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Bad thing. When you start the game, you choose Torchic. Then you fight a lot of Pokémon and keep Scratching them, giving Scratch a 120 base attack power. HELL NO!

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
No, no no no no. thats not what I'm talking about.

I mean the higher the level of the move, the more damage it does. Say water gun is level 50 and hydro pump is level 20. Water gun would just about be as powerful as hydro pump?if they are both level 100 then the moves would be like they are now. hydro pump would do more than water gun.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
No, no no no no. thats not what I'm talking about.

I mean the higher the level of the move, the more damage it does. Say water gun is level 50 and hydro pump is level 20. Water gun would just about be as powerful as hydro pump?if they are both level 100 then the moves would be like they are now. hydro pump would do more than water gun.
That's even worse. Making a move more powerfull than it already is. Just no.

Top Bottom