• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indianapolis / Carmel, IN weekly smashfest?

forbausende

Smash Rookie
That could work. We do need to get some tounaments here. I'm trying to put a team together from Carmel/Indy.

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
i'm in but i'm in indianapolis but can def drive to carmel for some good matchs....

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
This topic is about 10 months old. Still, if the creators are around...

KishPrime

BRoomer
Shrug. Carmel's on the far north of Indy. I'm on the South. Alas, I don't think the creators are around.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Yeah but I can only do stuff on weeknights pretty much at this point. The occasional Mon-Thurs shindig. Weekends are booked till January.

Glory

Smash Rookie
im down. i live near castleton so im very close to carmel. me and my buddies would be interested. hoping to measure our skills against the real smash community rather than our high school.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Hey guys, the person that made this thread is gone, so there's not really anywhere to host it. If someone can step it up (I'm in a very quiet apartment complex) I'd be open for doing something on a weekday sometime. Unfortunately, my weekends are quite booked.

Coons

Smash Rookie

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

really

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Hey guys, the person that made this thread is gone, so there's not really anywhere to host it. If someone can step it up (I'm in a very quiet apartment complex) I'd be open for doing something on a weekday sometime. Unfortunately, my weekends are quite booked.
Do weekends include fridays? We do smashfests at IU from 6 to midnight every Friday. It'd be awesome if you could make it to one. Then again, an hour drive for just six hours of smash might not balance out. Oh well.

KishPrime

BRoomer
It's enough for me, but I usually can't do Fridays. Still, everyone should take note of this and go! Make a thread for them, because I think I'm going to close all of these scattered Indy threads. There's too many.

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
Do weekends include fridays? We do smashfests at IU from 6 to midnight every Friday. It'd be awesome if you could make it to one. Then again, an hour drive for just six hours of smash might not balance out. Oh well.
for me it would.....:psycho:

BIG C

Smash Master
the indianapolis pplz should come to huge johnz 1 its like 2 hrs away but hey its this weekend check the front page od the MW boards for its thread

Top Bottom