• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Smashers Please Look?

Torisuna

Smash Rookie
Just wanted to know if there are any medium level smash players in or around the Brazil/Terre Haute area of Indiana that would be available on the 27th of this month. I am hosting a tournament at my house out side and would maybe need 3 or 4 people to come. More is fine I just would like to know if anyone would be interested in coming. No one is incredibly good so it could be a good chance to meet new smashers. Please let me know if anyone is interested and Ill give out the details since I cannot post a link yet.

Still a little new here and wanting to see whats up. Please let me know we need just 3 to 4 people to show up or more. The skill level of the people are 2 semi decent smashers and intermediate smashers. Ages rang from 12 to 25 that are currently showing up. Thanks for reading hope I posted in the right area and didn't break any rules.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
I'm about an hour from Terre Haute, in Charleston, IL. we have a get together every Sunday, around 3 to 7, if you ever want to join us, shoo me a message.

Top Bottom