• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana-Kentucky-Illinois Tri State Area smashers

JohnnyDelMidwest

Smash Apprentice
Ironically in the South (Clarksville, Arkansas)
This thread is for people in the Evansville-Owensboro-Henderson-Southeastern Illinois metro.

I created this thread because this tri-state area has a distinct identity that doesn't really fit with any of the active threads in this category. I figured that making a thread containing the entire tri-state area would make it easier for people living in this area to find local smash stuff.

BTW, I don't live in this area but my boyfriend does so I figured I'd start a threat about it since I plan on moving there after college.

Last edited:

Tactical Alpaca

Smash Rookie
I live in Owensboro and I'm pretty sure I represent the whole town, the nearest active scene is Evansville to my knowledge.

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
Welcome aboard, man. It's good to have more players in KY. Btw try the edit button next time you make a typo.

Treuce

Smash Cadet
NNID
Treuce
3DS FC
2509-1348-8615
I'm in Owensboro and willing to travel for a smash scene but I'm mostly interested in Sm4sh. It's been a good 6-8 years since I've been in the Melee scene.

Last edited:

Naryx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Naryx17
just a heads up if there are any owensboro area players there will be smash at big bang comics and games in owensboro this tuesday at 6 and then next week we will hopefully have a weekly set up for monday

Top Bottom