• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Crew Tournament?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
The Gameworks here in Indianapolis has said that if I could promise 40ish people, that we could host a tournament there for free. If anyone remembers, it's where VGames Indianapolis was at.

There's been a lot of talk of an IU/PU crew battle. What if we widened it up? Could we get a South Bend crew, or Hammond crew down here? We've probably got about 7-8 from Indy, sounds like at least 5-6 from PU and IU.

I could look for a different venue, but I think it'd be a fun tournament. I'm all for some low-stress kicking back among Hoosiers.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I'm bout it! I know me and Pink42 are interested. Indianapolis might be hard to make it to though.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I could guarantee at least a carfull of IU guys, if it wasn't on the same weekend as a home game.

...darn marching band.

Watty

Smash Lord
u know what would be great is illinois indy vs ohio michigan cause we all know what side is greater we beat u guys in all sports GG no redos

McLovin

Smash Rookie
lol watty maybe college sports sir. but obviously the illiana surpasses skills of such teams as the lions and w/e OH has I mean it was IN vs IL in the superbowl. heh ha hah. even tho it should have obviously been the pats not the colts but IN pride sonz.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Shrug. I didn't even make the Midwest team, so I can't hope to make a powerhouse like IN/IL.

EDIT: On topic though, I'm not getting a terribly strong reaction, which I kinda figured. For some reason they set their bar at 40 (they probably have to justify it in terms of drink/food sales at least) and I'm not sure we'll get that with just Indiana.

Top Bottom