• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Increased Smash tag length?

ROFLPIZZA

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I was wondering if there's a code out there that can increase the length of my Smash tags for Project M? I've tried searching for it myself but can't seem to find anything. I don't know if any of you know of one. This is isn't super important or anything, I just think it'd be nice to have.

Raijinken

Smash Master
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I was wondering if there's a code out there that can increase the length of my Smash tags for Project M? I've tried searching for it myself but can't seem to find anything. I don't know if any of you know of one. This is isn't super important or anything, I just think it'd be nice to have.
That would be a cool idea. Not sure how doable it is, though.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I'm inclined to agree with Raijin. Also, wouldn't making the names longer just make either the text too small, or the player indicators, or whatever they're called, too big?

Kati

Smash Lord
I think tc is thinking about the extended melee tags, where the letters actually stick out of the black box.

If you really like, you could use brawl box and a graphics editor and replace random characters like exclamation marks, numbers, or japanese letters, with combinations of english letters. The letters would have to be smaller though as a result I imagine in order to satisfy the resolution.

ROFLPIZZA

Smash Rookie
I think tc is thinking about the extended melee tags, where the letters actually stick out of the black box.

If you really like, you could use brawl box and a graphics editor and replace random characters like exclamation marks, numbers, or japanese letters, with combinations of english letters. The letters would have to be smaller though as a result I imagine in order to satisfy the resolution.
Yes! I remember seeing that Melee hack recently and thought maybe someone had made it for Project M as well. Unfortunately however, I don't know anything about modding it myself and it doesn't seem to be worth the trouble. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Kati

Smash Lord
Yeah I got into modding back in the brawl+ days. I have no formal computer education really, but brawlbox is a wonderful program that lets plebs like us make smash songs, stages, and character recolours.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I saw ppmd playing with one. It looks prefectly fine. I'd love to be able to trademark sign into the game myself, since I can never put it on my name in game.

Top Bottom