• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Increased Bowser Sexiness

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Also seen before, absolutely hilarious! Bowser has kicking moves!

I'm surprised this type of thing is able to be pulled off even with an Action Replay code. I'm surprised the game didn't crash with a fatal error after recognizing that Bowser may have just made a jump to Middle or High tier.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Also seen before, absolutely hilarious! Bowser has kicking moves!

I'm surprised this type of thing is able to be pulled off even with an Action Replay code. I'm surprised the game didn't crash with a fatal error after recognizing that Bowser may have just made a jump to Middle or High tier.
Are you kidding? Bowser would be top tier!

I wish Captain Falcon had that kind of recovery! :urg:

Tyson651

Smash Lord
LOL the taunt "show me ur moves" almost made me spit my chicken noodle soup back out cause it was so hilarious.. hahahahha

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Lol the running just makes me laugh. Poor Bower, hes getting the best **** exercise routine he's ever had.

Top Bottom