• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Incoming low-tier hero

Ubuyo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUbuyo
3DS FC
5155-3243-0076
Hello! I've lurked these boards for a while now and decided to finally go ahead and make myself an account here. While I completely missed out on getting into Melee's competitive scene due to just being a little kid when it started way back in the day, I'm using P:M and Smash 4 as my way of getting into it all, though I've loved Smash ever since the N64 version came out. Hopefully there are some meetups I could go to here in the KCMO area. So yeah, I'll try sticking around here for as long as I can.

D

Deleted member 269706

Hey there Ubuyo! Great to have you here on the forums. I come from a similar place as you: always played Smash, but didn't get into the competitive side of it until just recently. Anyways, it's great to have you here on the forums, hope you enjoy it here. If you need anything, just ask.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top Bottom