• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Two Years It'll Be PM's 7th Birthday.

TopOfAllWorlds

Smash Apprentice
Before you continue reading: I knwo two years is a lot of time but that will only give us more time to make what ot desurves! Thank you for all your hard work PMDT. You truely made an astonishing game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project M did not get the farewell it truly deserved. It was canceled suddenly just before it could get that last balance patch out.

February, 8, 2011 happens to be when the first version of project m was released and in two years it will be Project M's 7th birthday... So how about we celebrate with a Good Luck Build!

Here's my idea: Project M 3.6 Luck Version

It will do the following:

Fix Pits Up smash

Fix Links Grab (If you guys want it to be fixed that is... links looking pretty solid
without it)

Have a green menu (This will not change how things look besides being green. Wont include if it doesn't look good)

Fix any other bugs that affect the meta in a negative way.

Lastly; 3.6 will be changed to 3.6L.

THERE WILL BE NO BUFFS OR MAJOR AESTHETIC CHANGES. Unless you think fixing Pits Up smash, Links grab, and any other move or aspect of a character that doesn’t work properly and negatively affects the character as a result, are buffs.

If you want to help make this a reality please leave an upvote and if you are talented, can spread publicity, actually code, or can honestly do anything that can help breath life to this project contact me at projectm3.6luck@gmail.com. In the email put "Application" as the subject and in the email tell me what you can do, why you want to help, and include proof of how you can help. If you don't include proof I won't let you help.

I do not intend to insult, offend, or bring any harm to the creators of project m in any way. If you are offended by this please feel free to explain why you were offended so that I can hopefully change it, if reasonable.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please leave a reply below or contact me via Project M 3.6's Official email projectm3.6luck@gmail.com.

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Are you planning on fixing Yoshi's problems and possibly the Koopa claws' hit boxes (they don't quite fit the animation/difficult to land the aerial version)?

Top Bottom