• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In the air far above the opponent...

biohazard930

Smash Apprentice
When you get hit high vertically or end up there for one reason or another, what do you do from there? Sometimes I try to pound, sometimes Dair, sometimes aerial dodge. Yet most times I try to regain my footing on the ground from that position, my approach to such seems stale and predictable. How do y'all approach this situation most often?

Sk3pTiK

Smash Rookie
i usually do down b to get back to the stage quickly, or if the positioning is right, come down with back air

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I drift as far away from the stage as I can.

If you want me, you're gonna have to jump out to hit my @$$, LOL.

cobaltstarfire

Smash Rookie
I normally hip drop if I can land next to my oponent, or try to land somewhere very far away from whoever I'm fighting. I've learned the latter is hard against other yoshis though because of eggs.

I also have a habbit of going for ledge grabs instead of landing on my feet, I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

TheFast

Smash Lord
i di towards one of the sides and down-b to the side so they cant punish me for doing the down b from the air

Top Bottom