• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In search of certain thread please send help

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
So about a year back when I first picked up falcon, I had looked to the falcon boards and remember immediately finding an all percent all weight class combo list for falcon. Listing combos out of standing grab, dash grab, landing up air and landing back air including DI mixups and airdodge punishes mid combo. I memorized the percentages and used to do them often but for reason, I couldnt play smash for like six months. Ive been searching for the thread and have been unable to find it. If someone could link me to it or tell me the name of the thread, it would be very helpfull and appreciated

Last edited:

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
I checked all the stickied guides and none of them were it

let me be clear: it wasnt a character guide or how to play falcon thread, it was purely a combo thread listing falcons true combos at all percents on all weight classes. The guide gave a lot of insight listing all the percents on things like dthrow uair knee or uair x2 knee mentioning character specific percents. The guide focused on Dash grab combos, up air true combos both landing and rising, back air combos and standing dthrow. It listed all guarenteed combos including combos being DI'ed and not DI'ed

I do appreciate the help though :)

Top Bottom